Kingdumb hearts COM part1 Kingdumb hearts COM part1

That was hilarious!

Goofy: Wowzers! I sure hope Pluto knows where to go!
Sora: Of course! Dogs have a nose for those kinds of things!
*Later, Pluto falls off a cliff and the party stops*
Goofy: And there he runs toward a minefield.
*BOOM*
Sora: A tree..
*SMACK*
Donald: And the lake..
*SPLASH*

SO. DAMN. FUNNY.

Merry Potter's merry day Merry Potter's merry day

LET'S JUMP AGAIN!

Ha ha, I laughed throughout the whole jumping off the tower scene. THAT WAS HILARIOUS!

8-Bit Theater Part 5 8-Bit Theater Part 5

My favorite parts..

Best parts of mine was the end bloopers, Black Mage undressing White Mage in his mind, and my favorite: Black Mage yelling to just blow up Fighter for being an idiot.

One Chance One Chance

It had it's good and bad qualities.

Okay, let me go on record that this was a good idea. It was fun also. But there were three things that pissed me off the deep end.

First, you guessed it, the no play again feature. Yep, you literally HAVE one chance. And you can't get rid of the problem either. Delete your browsing history, nope. Delete your cookies, nope. LOG OUT, nope. Nothing. The only thing I haven't tried is going on another computer, which is probably this game's weakness.

Second, the difficulty level. It's really hard to find out what you are going to do, or what you might choose. And like the first thing that pissed me off, you have only one chance, so you can never see the other endings.

Third, and THIS one is a doozy. You see, it's the way they actually STOP us from playing the game. You see, the SECOND John's eyes closed, Norton came up and said a virus attempted to get in, but it was blocked, and it's severity level was high. I don't know if this was a conveinent time ad, I don't know, but for now, I'm blaming the game. Sorry.

Overall, it's not that bad, it would still be nice to have a replay fea- OH I HAVE TO PRY IT FROM YOUR COLD DEAD HANDS, HUH!? TRY ME! *takes out knife*

Level Up! Level Up!

Ughhh..

I like the game and all, but it is SO HARD to beat it, all because the nightmare keeps resetting your stats. That gets annoying.

Pillage the Village Pillage the Village

Violence and awesomeness in 3-D!

I like how your own mouse, who travels with you all the time on the computer, is the enemy!

MMBN6 - Surge of Power! MMBN6 - Surge of Power!

AWESOME!

10x better then original

Hero [Remastered] Hero [Remastered]

Woo!

Dude,this music is COOL!

Rock With Your Navi (MMBN) Rock With Your Navi (MMBN)

WOOT!